Explore issues facing the United States, with an emphasis on progressive solutions.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Democratic National Committee

I finally came up with something to do - make sure that Democrats re-take the Senate in 2018.  What did I do?  Contact the DNC, of course.

First experience on Friday - the DNC had not updated the website since before the election.  I sent them an e-mail, and called.  I did get a response, and they appeared to have updated the website.

Today, I sent an e-mail, asking what was the DNC going to do about gaining Senate seats in 2018 from Rust belt states.  Listening tours?  Outreach?

I got an e-mail back, stating that I should contact my friends on Facebook and tell them that "we have to stop Trump".  How is that going to help get Heidi Heitkamp re-elected in North Dakota!!!

I am very frustrated.  If enough people contact the DNC, maybe they will actually do something to help take back the Senate in the next election.


I will continue to post to this blog.  If you read it, I promise to do some hilarious cartoons (not intentionally hilarious, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment